Tips for joint installation
- During handling and storage, the rotating joint shall avoid collision and fall, so as to avoid damaging the interface and internal parts.
- Install the machine as concentric as possible to ensure the good operation of the rotating joint.
- When installing the rotary joint connected by thread, it shall pay attention to whether the thread of the inner and outer tube corresponds to the rotation direction of the drum, and the thread direction of the inner and outer tube shall be consistent.
- The connection between the rotating joint and the pipe must be connected with the hose (our company recommends the use of the disturbed metal hose), and the rigid connection is absolutely prohibited.
- The inlet and outlet of the rotating joint shall be directly connected with the hose as far as possible. So as to reduce the joint auxiliary weight and extend the service life.
- Assemble the inner tube, pay attention to the coordination of dimensions and auxiliary support of weight. The tolerance of H8/e7 is recommended for the internal pipe and the joint of the internal rotating joint.
- The support and stop of the rotating joint should be appropriate. Generally, the diameter of the rod should be 2mm smaller than the stop hole, so as not to affect the free adjustment and compensation of the rotating joint.