In industrial applications, this kind of product, stainless steel joint procurement staff when choosing joint if do not have the relevant professional knowledge, is likely to cause purchase model and application needs to have difference, serious damage in engineering quality.
Proper selection of stainless steel quick joints:
1. Select the type of joint from the type and temperature of fluid. The type of fluid and the temperature of fluid have great influence on the stability and service life of the joint. If the environment of stainless steel quick joint is air, steel joint can be used, if water, brass or stainless steel.
Choose the joint according to the liquid pressure. Fluid pressure if too much beyond joint, it is likely to bring about blowout of joint damage, the joint of different tectonic stress range are also different, so the size is chosen according to the pressure connector.
Choose the connector according to the external environment. Application environment humidity, if need to be protected against rust then can choose stainless steel fittings, if it is easy to corrosion environment can choose brass connector, so according to the environment they need before using (temperature, humidity, corrosion, dust, etc.) select the materials of the joint sealing, etc.
4. Test before installation and use, and install it into engineering products after it is stable and correct.
Advantages of stainless steel quick joint
1. Efficiency: it can quickly disconnect and connect the joints, with simple and time-saving actions.
2. Oil saving: when the oil road is broken, a single valve can quickly close the oil road, and not a drop of oil will flow out, so as to avoid loss of oil and liquid.
3. Environmental protection: when the quick joint is installed, the liquid will not leak out, there will be no pollution sources and the environment will be protected.
5. Economy: economic benefits, strong competitiveness, more profits for suppliers and customers.
Precautions for use of stainless steel quick joint
1. Please do not apply to liquids other than gases and liquids.
2. Control the pressure gauge when using, and do not exceed the maximum pressure limit of the joint.
3. Do not exceed the temperature range to prevent the sealing material from abrasion or leakage.
Don’t do human damage (hitting, bending, stretching).
5. Keep the inside of the joint clean to avoid mixing metal powder or sand dust, which will lead to leakage of cracks.
6. For the installation of screw thread, do not tighten it too tightly during installation, exceeding the maximum fastening torque, causing damage to the joint.
7. Do not apply to hose with cracks to prevent them from falling off.
8. If it is used on equipment with vibration impact, the connection status of joints shall be checked regularly.
9. The fluid must be filtered and kept clean to avoid dust accumulation in the joint.
10. Do not disassemble after installation.